OUR FALL teaching!
We invite your small group to consider using this DVD/book/workbook/devotional material Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter & Gina Scazzero.
Groups can meet weekly or bi-weekly starting in mid-September. Outlines of the material are available.
And we also ask each individual at Deerbrook to consider joining a small group or creating a new one with a friend or more.
Deerbrook is selling all three books (2017, updated editions) for $20.
Each topic will be addressed for two weeks (with a different speaker weekly) starting Sept 17th and going through Advent season.
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality (Sept. 17 & 24th)
- Know Yourself That You May Know God (Oct. 1 & 8)
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward (Oct. 15 & 22)
- Journey Through the Wall (getting un-stuck) (Oct. 29 & Nov. 5)
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss (Nov. 12 & 19)
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath (Nov. 26 & Dec. 3)
- Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult (Dec. 10 & 17)
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life” (Dec. 31 & Jan. 7)